Prime -A-Pac™ Pump Primer
Prime -A-Pac™ is a dry, powdered pump primer that when
mixed with water becomes a viscous slurry that lubricates and coats
pumps and lines. It replaces the need for more costly and cumbersome
bags of cement.
Prime-A-Pac™ is ideal for trailer pumps and small line applications.
Prime-A-Pac™ is a primer, and is
not intended as an additive to be used in structural concrete. Give up
bulky, awkward bags of slurry cement in favor of only two pounds of
Prime-A-Pac™ is packaged in 2 lb. bags and is available in boxes or buckets of 18 bags, or in barrels containing 180 bags.
- Slurry lubricates the entire pumping system
- Reduces the need for expensive priming grout
- Eliminates / reduces the need for bagged Portland cement
- Decreases horse power required for start-ups
- Reduces friction and line pressure
- Ideal for horizontal and down-hill use
- Packaged in easy to use 2 lb. bags
- Ideal for trailer pumps and small line applications